Americans testing their knowledge | Funny and ignorant Americans (E32)
- Published on: 06 August 2019
- Americans testing their knowledge | Funny and ignorant Americans (E32)
Keep laughing: https://youtu.be/IBcrJtLaLaY
1. How many planets are in our Solar System?
2. What are the seven continents of the World?
3. What is the closest planet to the Earth?
4. If you're going 70 mph how long does it take you to go 70 miles?
5. What's heavier: a pound of rocks or a pound of feathers?
6. What state is The Great Canyon in?
7. How many sides does a trapezoid have?
8. What is 6x7?
9. What are the three states of matter?
10. What year was America founded?
My Amazon Product Recommendations:
If you like my content, please consider supporting me on Patreon:
If you want to keep laughing, I recommend you visit High Park Crew channel:
Outro music: Steps, by Anno Domini Beats
lol, trivia, satire, Cringe alert, ignorance, trivia, satire, education, mark dice, college, funny videos, quiz, public interview, bad education, americans are ignorant, history quiz, comedy, funny, jay leno, myworldisgettingdumber, humor, america, dumb people answering questions, are you smarter than a 5th grader, late show, ignorance is bliss, try not to laugh, iq test, american ignorance, ignorance hurts, american snowflake, triggered american, ignorance is dangerous,
- Runtime : 25:20
- ignorance trivia mark dice americans are ignorant history quiz jay leno myworldisgettingdumber humor Americans testing their knowledge ignorant americans testing their knowledge knowledge ignorant americans knowledge geography trivia quizzes ignorant american test Americans testing their knowledge | Funny and ignorant Americans (E32) my world is getting dumber youtube trivia quizzes and answers humor 2020 trivia quiz myworldisgettingdumber history funny videos