Mom: superhero.Girl: cute baby.Chips:the villian.
When I was a kid, someone had given me a really big candy and I was running around with it in my mouth and it slipped down my throat and got stuck. I just stopped where I was and started coughing really hard and it FLEW out of me on the grass. Then I went crying to my mom because I dropped the candy and not cause it almost killed me
Why y'all choking. Just chew
My sister is nice :")
She did everything right. She didn't even alarm the other baby.The End!!!
God bless you all
Thanks 🙏🏽 this was a eye opener
I've done this exact thing 3 times already this year. My 18 mo old puts everything in his mouth and it's terrifying every time
Superhero? No. Regular, yes. Common sense, yes...
Hero?? No, that is called parenting.
when i was 4 years old i chocked on a penny and almost died and my mom did the same thing! TY moms and dads they are the REAL heroes!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A parents worst nightmare
My niece choked on a banana and her mom(my sister obviously) saved her life.
Yayyy that was super awesomeness!!
The baby was smart enough to run to her mom for help! Great outcome!❤👍🏾
My name is lindzy
Yeah kids just choke all the time. I've had to do that to my daughter a few times but only once did I think it was actually her seriously choking.
what a great mom fast thinking. Mother instinct. God is good
A similar thing happened to my granddaughter while I was babysitting her. It was so scary. After I got the piece of candy out... I just sat on the floor holding her and cried. I was trembling all over.
I just took my CPR training a couple weeks ago. It’s mandatory for my job as a caregiver for elderly people with dementia. Everyone should take it I think regardless of your occupation. You never know when you’re going to need to use it.
When i was little i was eating smarties, so like the dumbass i was, i put one in each nostral and couldn’t breathe, so i turned blue and as soon as my grandma saw me, she flipped me upside down and started shaking me by my legs and they melted and i could breathe again. My grandma is my hero 🥺❤️
I feel like this is something every mom goes through at some point 😉 we are all superheros
I got scared and looked up the dog heimlich and watched several videos, don’t cha know the next day my dog chokes and I had to save him. Popped right out.
When this comes up in my newsfeed 3yrs later and he closes with...we will be back with the presidents farewell speech... It's like wait WHAT! Check the date...3 friggen yrs ago🤦♀️
Or you could have same exact story and say "Neglectful mother doesn't watch her kids close enough so they choke and luckily she saved life just in time " Lol news is silly
My mom is a great hero 🦸♀️ ☺️
Thank you God.
hollace ? strange name . what happened to good wholesome names like meredith , betty, vivien
We also are taught that children under 6 should be monitored while eating.
My father in law got that scare a cop of weeks ago. He had to do the heimlich on his granddaughter, it scared him very much but it worked
"She choke. " thank you, very well said, star of the show 😭
Good job mom!
That's something all parents should know how to do
Thats scary😳 everytime my son chokes for a bit i freak out😞
I choked on a piece of steak, and my big brother didn’t know what to do so he slapped hard af in the back ( There is still a red mark from the slap ) and the piece of steak just flew out
Good job mom.
Glad that kiddo is okay. Good job, mama!!!